ADHESIVE MORTAR FOR EPS/XPS
BULL-BOND® THERMO-BOND™ Adhesive Mortar for EPS/XPS (with fibers) is a high quality construction adhesive for bonding expanded polystyrene (EPS) and extruded polystyrene (XPS) boards (skinless) to mineral substrates. This adhesive is cement-based and possesses high adhesion power to all types of mineral bases, so as to polystyrene and ensures strong bonding of the thermal-insulation boards to very strong bases. The armoring fibers within the adhesive’s content increase its strength and mechanic stability. THERMO-BOND™ is a key component of the BULL-BOND® STUCCO-PRO™ EIFS. The air-entraining additives within the mortar increase its thermo-insulation properties with more than 10%.
For complete application instructions download the TDS and/or the instructions brochure.
- Adhesive mortar for bonding:
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) boards
- Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) boards
- Thermal-insulation adhesive component for BULL-BOND® STUCCOPRO™ EIFS
- Great adhesion to EPS and XPS
- High adhesion to mineral bases
- High vapor permeability
- Strengthened with armored threads and fibers
- Water and frost resistance
- Thermo-insulation properties