TEXTURIZED PLASTERING BONDING ADHESIVE
BULL-BOND® TEX-GOLD™ is a liquid synthetic polymer adhesive with a texturized finish resistant to intermitent moisture exposure. This synthetic polymer emulsion is the premium bonding adhesive used for plastering applications. It provides a permanent bond for fresh cement mortars and plastering mixes to structurally sound concrete surfaces. Once applied and cured it re-activates when in contact with fresh cementitious mixes regaining wet tack and developing outstanding adhesive properties to the freshy applied cement mortars and plaster mixes. Its texturized finish provides a ‘‘Quick Grip’’ mechanical adhesion to the fresh plastering mortar. TEX -GOLD ™ produces a water resistant adhesive film that withstands increased water exposure while mantaining wet bonding strength when compared to other re-emulsifiable adhesives. TEX-GOLD™ eliminates the need for mechanical devices to join the plaster coat. Plaster placement rate is increased significantly, resulting in greater worker productivity and a reduction of the project delivery time while upgrading the stucco finish quality. Meets ASTM C-932, ASTM C-631, MIL-B-19235
For complete application instructions download the TDS and/or the instructions brochure.
- Plastering Bonding Agent for:
BULL-BOND® TEX-GOLD™ is suitable for interior and exterior on vertical surfaces and interior horizontal surfaces for the previously mentioned applications.
- Texturized finish provides initial mechanical adhesion to the fresh mix
- Promotes superior adhesion and bond strength
- Bonds new plastering mixes to existing concrete surfaces
- No need for mechanical devises to join plaster coat.
- Increased plaster placement rate and increased worker productivity
- Improvement of stucco finish quality
- Characteristic yellow color that aids during application