Latex Modified Roof Leveling System
BULL-BOND® PRO LEVEL™ is a latex modified, self-leveling, high resistance roof overlay system designed to level water ponding problems on concrete roofs and correct irregular substrates prior to the installation of waterproofing systems. PRO LEVEL™ seeks its own level and produces a smooth, flat, hard surface; dries and hardens quickly without shrinking, cracking or spalling. When installed properly the PRO LEVEL™ system will have a strong and durable adhesion over the existing substrate.
Application Guide (spanish version)
For complete application instructions download the TDS and/or the instructions brochure.
- Roof leveling
- Patching and repairing damaged or worn surface
- Enhance slope for proper drainage
- Interior concrete leveling and patching before the installation of tiles.
The PRO LEVEL™ system is capable of exterior and interior applicationsand after proper installation and curing PRO LEVEL™ provides a hard,durable substrate suitable for the application of BULL-BOND® coating systems.
• High strength
• Superior substrate adhesion
• Excellent water resistance
• Installs from 1/8” – 3/4” neat, and up to 2” with aggregate extension
• Fast curing
• Excellent wethearability
• Abrasion resistance
• High chemical resistance
• Excellent durability
• No additional products are required
PRO LEVEL™ is a ready to use cementitious repair kit that contains a 40 lb. Cementitious Bag, with a 64 oz. Latex Admixture and a 16 oz. Latex Primer included.