MULTI-USE PLASTER AND REPAIR MORTAR
SBK GENERAL REPAIR 2500 is a blend of cement, specially graded masonry sand and admixtures that are combined in a carefully controlled proportion to enhance their characteristics. The polymer-modified SBK GENERAL REPAIR 2500 mix is designed for applications of 1/8” – 1“ ideal for patching and leveling cement based surfaces. This component is part of the BULL-BOND® Professional™ line of ready-mixed mortars compatible with SBK LATEX ADMIX™ and other BULL-BOND® Professional™ admixtures. This product has an excellent consistency, quality with good mixing, placing and finishing properties. It is a general purpose mortar that combines ease of mixing with excellent performance. The product is environmentally friendly with the use of local materials and enhanced with reinforced fiber.
For complete application instructions download the TDS and/or the instructions brochure.
- Concrete roof leveling and auxiliary sloping for proper drainage (up to 1” thick)
- Roof drainage channel construction, parapet plastering and general concrete roof repair
- Repair of irregular, deteriorated and delaminated concrete surfaces
- Repair of concrete holes and craters
- Masonry mortar
- One-coat exterior plaster
- Mortar beds