ACRYLIC LATEX ADMIXTURE & BONDING ADHESIVE
BULL-BOND® CONCRYL™ is an acrylic co-polymer liquid solution that is non re-emulsifiable and 100% water resistant. This water-based latex is used as an admixture to greatly improve the properties of Portland cement based mixes. This polymer cement modification is suitable for bonding slurries over smooth surfaces to provide adhesion, concrete repair, concrete leveling, concrete resurfacing, renders, smoothing irregular and deteriorated profiles, plastering and underlayments. Some of the benefits of producing latex-modified cementitious mixes with CONCRYL™ are superior substrate adhesion, an increase tensile and flexural strengths, improved abrasion resistance, extended durability, water reduction, enhanced workability and better flow. CONCRYL™ is also used as a non-rewetable bonding agent and as a primer to provide an adhesive medium that prepares and seals concrete substrates for the application of cementitious mixes over existing concrete surfaces. This type of use is ideal for surfaces with frequent exposure to water and for exterior plastering applications. Meets ASTM C-1059 Type II and ASTM C-932.
For complete application instructions download the TDS and/or the instructions brochure.
- Cement modifying latex polymer admixture that increases performance of:
- Bonding Slurries
- Repair Mortars
- Patching Mixes
- Resurfacing Mortars
- Concrete Mixes
- Water-Tight Plasters
- Water resistant bonding agent
- Pore sealing primer prior to the installation of self-leveling underlayments
or cementitious toppings.
BULL-BOND® CONCRYL™ is suitable for interior, exterior and submerged conditions on vertical and horizontal surfaces for the previously mentioned applications.
- Promotes superior adhesion and bond strength
- Bonds new modified concrete to existing concrete surfaces
- Improves compressive strength
- Improves tensile strength
- Improves flexural strength
- Improves abrasion resistance
- Excellent water resistance
- Non re-emulsifiable polymer
- Water reducer
- Increases durability and wethearability
- Enhanced workability
- Concentrated – dilutes with water
- Compatible with most water-reducers and plastizicers (PAC/PC and PCE)