RE-EMULSIFIABLE PLASTERING BONDING ADHESIVE
BULL-BOND® BONDING AGENT is a liquid ahesive based on latex polymers with re-emulsifiable properties. This water based latex emulsion is a bonding adhesive used for plastering applications. It provides a permanent bond for fresh cement mortars and plastering mixes to structurally sound concrete surfaces. Once applied and cured it re-emulsifies when in contact with fresh cementitious mixes providing wet tack and developing strong adhesive properties to the fresh cement mortars. Bull-Bond® BONDING AGENT eliminates the need for mechanical devices to join the plaster coat. Plaster placement speed waster is increased significantly along with significant reductions in mortar droppings and this results in greater worker productivity, project delivery improvements while upgrading the plaster and stucco job finish quality. Meets ASTM C-932, ASTM C-631, MIL-B-19235.
For complete application instructions download the TDS and/or the instructions brochure.
- Re-emulsifiable Plastering Bonding Agent for:
- - Walls
- BULL-BOND® BONDING AGENT is suitable for interior and exterior on vertical concrete surfaces for the previously mentioned applications.
- Promotes superior adhesion and bond strength
- Bonds new plastering mixes to existing concrete surfaces
- No need for mechanical devices to join plaster coat.
- Increased plaster placement rate and increased worker productivity
- Improvement of stucco finish quality
- Characteristic blue color material aids proper application